Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Laura ROSE Shoes

Toms shoes decided to have a sweet shoe sale at my school a couple of weeks ago. It was fun because you could buy a pair of white Toms for twenty-five dollars, and they still sent a pair of shoes to a child in need of a pair over seas. (We got a sweet discount.) On March 26 my school gave out the shoes to us and provided us with supplies to decorate our shoes with. I was there for the about an hour and a half decorating mine. It was so fun! They gave us spray paint, paint, bubble paint, buttons, fabric, sewing stuff, stencils and other fun stuff. I decided to paint on roses using a stencil... you know, like my middle name?! Ha! I then had a little photo shoot with my shoes.


1 comment:

Liz said...

yours are soooooooo cute!

and you're becoming a pro at photography! i reeeeeally like the second pic! =]