Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Assignment #10

(Sorry it's out of order, I forgot this one.)

We had to bring a prop to class that represented outselves and learn how to take pictures of people with a prop. I brought Bill the Duck and my professor wasn't too pleased because I had used him in another picture so not only did I have to take the two required pictures, but also a self portrait of myself. This self portrait had to have a prop that represented me... I was not to happy because I love my duck. Let's just say I had a bad day. Ha! It sucked because he wanted Laura to bring a "better" prop too. If you know Laura, a sign of the word laugh is a perfect prop.

I had to choose the best picture that I took in class and turn it in. I also had to take a picture of someone with a prop in interesting light. Then last, I had to take a self portrait of my self with a prop... how fun!

I asked Eli (4) if he could choose his favorite thing in the house what it would be and he sad books. He's too cute!My interest: Pearl Harbor... is that better?! Ha!

No comments: